For the life of me I don't know how we believed all that propaganda about how the Communists were a big threat to America. Basically the Communists were a third-world nation and are still having a rough time catching up to the rest of the world. Looking back it all seems like this big scam to get more money out of taxpayers for nuclear weapons. The big problem is both sides made enough bombs to kill all the people in the world ten times over. There has to be another reason why they would make so many nuclear bombs.

The Nazi party never surrendered after the war. The USSR and the US were afraid of a bloody Fourth Reich because Hitler promised the fight would go on from other places if Germany were overrun.

If the last war with Germany was WW II, don't you think by this time the 'Third Reich' would have a contingency plan? What ever happened to the 'First Reich' and the 'Second Reich'?

The term Third Reich is often used as a near-synonym for Nazi Germany. The Nazi Party used the terms Drittes Reich and Tausendjähriges Reich ("Thousand-Year Empire") in order to connect the new German Empire they wished to forge to the ones of old while alluding to envisioned future prosperity and the nation's alleged destiny. The Holy Roman Empire, deemed the "First Reich", had lasted almost a thousand years from 843 to 1806. The "Second Reich" refers to the German state from the time of the proclamation of Wilhelm I of Prussia as German Emperor (1871) to the abdication of Wilhelm II (1918). The official name of the state in German was Deutsches Reich, but this continued in official use until 1943 and hence does not exclusively refer to the period of imperial rule.

Admiral Dönitz moved the last battalion of over a hundred U-boats to bases in Antarctica at New Swabia (Neuchwabenland) and South America. This was a complete series of U-boats not a random list. Nazi Germany staked Neuchwabenland in 1938 to 1939 prior to the war by dropping javelins decorated with the Nazi flag out of airplanes. The 20,000 square mile territory of Noise Swabbenland, New Swabia, or Neuchwabenland is reported to contain many underground caverns with hot-water springs, open lakes, and an undersea rivers allowing submarine access far inland. Many of the underground caverns were warm and only need the addition of lights to make them hospitable.

Given the Aryan preoccupation with underground caverns it is quite logical that they would colonize such a place.

Disc Aircraft of the Third Reich (1922-1945 and Beyond)

There is a 1948 list of 261 German flying saucers. There are 84 Vrils of 11.5 meters in diameter and three Haunebu II's 25 meters in diameter and several Haunebu III's of 79 meters diameters. These have speeds of 2900 miles per hour and the capability of traveling to Mars. A Haunebu IV was on the drawing boards. Several Andromeda mother ships were constructed in the old Zeppelin hangers at the same time as the Vrils. These could carrying six Vrils and two Haunebu models into space. The Andromeda mother ships are the long cigar-like shapes objects seen occasionally orbiting Earth and are pictured in a Russian photograph orbiting Mars. They were powered by six Vril Levitation Power Units.

If the Nazis had 261 flying saucer craft in 1948 they could very well have built thousands of them since then. Even if all of their bases in Germany were bombed out of existence I am sure that some of them survived such as the Marcony plant located inside an extinct ten-thousand-foot, volcano some where in South America. Who knows what underground cities they have by now. They may have even joined forces with the ancient underground peoples still controlling the 'Vimana' and 'Asvin' technology.

Some of the following information is from W.A. Harbinson's book: Genesis and other books on the subject.

From 1946 to 1947 Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd commenced Operation High Jump with thirteen ships, one aircraft carrier and two seaplane tenders, six two-engine R4D transports, six Martin PBM flying boats, and six helicopters. He also had a staggering total of 4000 men. (Some accounts say 5000 men). This seems to be a bit much for a "scientific and mapping expedition," don't you think?

It was considered odd that when his force reached the Antarctic coast, they docked on January 27,1947 near the German-claimed territory of Neuschwabenland, but then divided up into three separate task forces. Some newspapers reported the expedition was a huge success, revealing more about the Antarctic than had ever been known before. It wouldn't take much knowledge to make that statement because very little was known about Antarctica at the time. Other, mainly foreign reports state this had not been the case. Many of Byrd's men were lost during the first day, and four of his airplanes inexplicably disappeared. The expedition had enough supplies for six to eight months but returned to America February 1947.

Admiral Byrd is quoted by a reporter as saying: "It is necessary for the USA to take defensive actions against enemy air fighters which come from the polar regions," and in the case of a new war the USA would be "attacked by fighters that can fly with incredible speed from one pole to the other without refueling." According to a Brisant reporter, after Byrd's return to the USA he was ordered to undergo a secret cross-examination. The USA withdrew from the Antarctic for almost a decade.


Site Meter

During the war the Germans were sending ships and planes to the Antarctic with equipment for their massive underground bases. At the end of the war the flying saucer pilot team of scientists were taken from Germany to submarine U-530 and U-977. The Americans interrogated the crews of those submarines when they docked in Argentina. Upon hearing about the Antarctic base, the Americans organized a military task force disguised as an exploratory expedition. That expedition turned tail and ran when they encountered the German saucers. The United States pulled out of Antarctica temporarily, in order to build their own saucers based on the designs found in Germany after the war.

Years after the war it was suggested in the socialist-leaning "Brisant" the Democratic Republic of Germany should claim back the rights to that part of the Antarctic which the Nazis stole from the Norwegians and arrogantly renamed Neuschwabenland.

The Germans had been patrolling the Antarctic regions of the southern ocean and two large Norwegian whaling ships were seized by boarding parties from the German raider Penguin as they rested at anchor in their own territorial waters off Queen Maud Land. Within hours of the incident, a Norwegian supply ship and most of the nearby whaling convoy had been lured into the German trap and the war in the Antarctic was underway.

In May 1941 the HMS Cornwall located and sunk the Penguin, but not before Penguin had captured a whole string of Allied merchant ships totaling more than 135,000 tons. The Penguin's sister ships the Komet and the Atlantis continued to prowl the Antarctic shores until the end of the war.

Captain Heinz Schäffer of U-977 departed Kiel Harbor in the Baltic Sea April 1945, stopped at Christiansund April 1945 and departed April 26th, 1945 and was not seen again until August 17th 1945 in Mar Del Plata. That voyage took almost four months.

Where did he go? Captain Heinz Schäffer stated they left with the intention of patrolling the South Atlantic. After refueling at Christiansund they heard on their radio several days later that the war was over. Captain Schäffer gave his crew the option of being put ashore in Norway because he was not convinced they would be treated kindly in Germany. The next few days they ran close ashore of the Norwegian coast and on May 10 they dropped of some of their crew not far from Bergen. Then in the longest sea voyage at the time they spent the next sixty-six days under water until surfacing in the south Atlantic. The next few days they ran on the surface, disguised as a merchant steamer with masts and phony sails.

 Over their radio they hears that U-530 had gone into Mar Del Plata and their crew had been handed over to the United States as prisoners of war. Although disturbed at hearing this they entered Mar Del Plata August 17, 1945 - almost four months after departing Kiel. There were interrogated a few weeks about their whereabouts and if anybody of high rank had ever been aboard.

The high ranking Anglo-American Commission composed of high-ranking officers spent a great deal of time interrogating Schäffer about the possibility he might have taken Hitler and Martin Bormann to Patagonia and on to their secret Nazi base in Antarctica. The were so persevering about this they flew Schäffer and his crew - and Otto Wehrmut, Commander of U-530 - to a prisoner of war camp near Washington DC, where for many months they continued the interrogations. Finally Schäffer was handed over to the British in Antwerp and again interrogated for many more months.

U-977 was towed to the United States where it was blown to pieces by torpedoes. Shäffer eventually returned to Germany but he didn't feel right as one of the conquered so he went back to Argentina to join his fellow Nazis. What is unusual about this is the fact the United States would spend so much time and interest in the whereabouts of two German submarines."

What the above books don't tell us is the German submarines were equipped with the advanced Walter Schnorchel. It allowed the submarines to overcome the necessity to surface to recharge their batteries. It was deployed above the surface by a long hydraulic tube and provided an outlet for exhaust gasses and inlet for fresh air. Allied radar was able to detect the snorkel at first but German scientists soon developed an anti-radar coating similar to that used on the US B-2 bomber forty years into the future. This advance was critical but it was the Walter motor, powered by hydrogen peroxide that gave the German U-boat a range of 30,000 miles or more. This motor greatly increased it's speed and other capabilities forty years ahead of Allied submarines of the 1940's and 1950's. 

Thousands of slave workers and their SS overlords disappeared in the chaos of the liberation and were never seen again. It is quite possible the Nazis continued to ship saucer parts, men, and documents to Antarctica throughout the war. Judging by the gigantic size of underground bases found in Germany after the war, with wind tunnels, assembly plants, launching pads, machine shops, supply dumps, accommodations, and adjacent slave quarters for thousands, it is quite possible they constructed similar bases in Greenland, Antarctica and South America. All this was kept secret even from the people living near by. "Most of the secret weapons projects were kept secret from everyone, even the historians."

That is exactly the kind of fanatical dedication it would take to travel to another planet and colonize it. As long as we have it so good down here on Earth why would we spend the time and money to develop the technology to move to another planet? This is why I believe the Nazi's actually did traveled to Mars and built a city. Perhaps they found a city already there that is millions of years old. Their technology was at least thirty years ahead of the United States when they were forced to establish bases off Earth. The ability to come up so quickly technologically suggests possible ET assistance. Some of their technology was retrieved from its Aryan place of origin in Pakistan.

According to legend the white Aryan race came from the fabulous underground cities of Shamballa and Shangri-La. Germany sent several expeditions into Tibet prior to the war to gather up this technology. The Nazi Party's ability to exist and develop technology underground is legendary.

Captain Heinz Schäffer in his book U-977 stated that in April 1945 an SS associate had offered him a demonstration of a "death ray" (laser weapon). Schäffer in his urgency to return to Kiel for his famous last voyage declined the offer. According to our mainstream scientists lasers weren't invented until the 1960's.

SS General Hans Kammler who pushed the development of the V-1 and V-2 rockets disappeared from Germany in April 1945, His whereabouts are a mystery to this day. The German flying saucer team members Schriver and Bellonzo are dead, and Habermohl was captured by the Russians. This may account for America's fear of Russian saucers after the war. Miethe who worked on Projekt saucer, went to work in Canada and America. The prototype of the AVRO flying saucer was handed over to the US. It was loudly condemned as a failure and now is located in the US Air force Museum at Fort Eustis, Virginia.

The Kugelblitz (ball lightning Automatic fighter) was first flown in 1945 over the underground complex of Kahala in Thuringia. Allied bombers and fighters reported hundreds of sightings of flying fire balls hovering off their wing-tips. No matter what they did to avoid them they couldn't shake them. There were also reports of death rays.

In July 1952 a fleet of flying saucers flew over the White House. They were seen by thousands of people and document on radar. Jets were scrambled three times but the saucers easily outran them each time.

On August 27th, 30th, and September 9, 1958 the US dropped several nuclear bombs on Antarctica. How many bombs were actually dropped during those infamous three days is anybody's guess. Could this be the reason there is a hole in the ozone layer over Antarctica today?

It seems the Cold War between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republic was a front designed to squeeze money out of taxpayers. They needed money, lots of it, to construct tens of thousands of nuclear bombs and advanced tactical weapons, enough in fact to kill all the people on Earth ten times over. All this time the real, perceived threat by our government was the Nazi Party's saucers.

Martian Knight LIfe

Shortly after the war the Nazi Party sent a Haunebu III to Mars. This was a daring pioneering venture. After they had established radio communication with Mars they sent two Andromeda ships each carrying six Vrils and two Haunebu IIs.

Since 1948, engineers and scientists from all over the World have steadily been disappearing from major development corporations. Many of them went willingly from a society, which discourages scientific discovery to one, which encourages it for mankind's survival, and many of them went to Mars. Infrared satellite photographs of Mars show underground tunnels and a city the size of Los Angeles……

The actual beginnings of German interest in the Antarctic or South Polar regions date back before the earliest U.S. Navy polar expeditions. At this time the Antarctic was not partitioned by international treaties like today and a pragmatic proof of Germany's claim by an expedition to the south pole on the eve of the war seemed to be the best option. Hitler himself was anxious for a foothold in the Antarctic and such a claim could be used as National-socialistic propaganda and a further demonstration of the uprising "Superpower Germany". As well, a new provocation of the Allies had still to be avoided for some time as Germany was--at this time--not completely prepared for the coming war. The expedition was to be semi-civilian in cooperation with the German national airline company, the Lufthansa. Command of this endeavor was given to Captain Alfred Ritscher, who had already led some expeditions to the North Pole and shown courage and skill in critical situations. The selected ship was the SS Schwabenland, a German seaplane carrier used since 1934 for transatlantic mail delivery by special flightboats, the famous Dornier Wals. These Wals were mounted on steam catapults on the deck of the ship and could be started and refueled this way easily. This circumstance should proof very well during the expedition.

The Schwabenland was prepared for the expedition on Hamburg's shipyards, which cost the huge amount of one million Reichsmarks, nearly a third of the complete expedition budget. Meanwhile, the crew was prepared and scheduled by the German Society of Polar Research precisely. The Schwabenland left the port of Hamburg on December 17, 1938 heading to the Antarctic on a precisely planned and determined route and reached the ice on January 19, 1939. In the following weeks 15 flights mapped some 600,000 square kilometers and took more than 11,000 pictures of the area. Nearly one fifth of the whole Antarctic area was scanned this way, thus documented for the first time and simultaneous claimed to be German territory. To stress this claim on the outside too, the two planes dismissed several thousand drop-flags, special metal poles with the swastika insignia on them. The whole territory now got the still-valid name "Neuschwabenland", referring to a southern region of Germany. Interestingly, the expedition discovered ice-free areas with even lakes and small signs of vegetation in the middle of the Antarctic. Some regions were not icy wastelands, but contained warm water lakes. One such ice cave within the glacier was found to extend 30 miles into a geothermal lake below. The geologists said that this phenomenon was due hot sources in the ground. Concurrent, the landings points to these caves where marked with "prick-flags". In the mid of February, the Schwabenland left the Antarctic. It took two months to get back to Hamburg and Ritscher carefully used this time to organize the results, maps and photos. Surprised by the results of the flights, he immediately planned a second, fully civilian, expedition to use lighter airplanes with skids. Facing the beginning of WWII, these civilian plans were given up somewhere in October 1939.

During the early war years a steady stream of covert military expeditions were sent out from (at the time) white-supremacist

South Africa. Scientific teams were moved in to the area, including zoologists, botanists, agriculturists, mycologists, parasitologists, marine biologists, ornithologists, etc. In 1940 the Nazis started to amass tractors, planes, sledges, gliders, and all sorts of machinery and materials at base camps with in the continent. They scooped out an entire mountain, built a new refuge completely camouflaged--a magic mountain hide-a-way. Nazi engineers had already begun construction of buildings that were to withstand temperatures to 60 degrees below zero. After all the data was gathered, deep underground construction teams came pouring into Neuschwabenland. As landing points, they used two of the three marked landing bays north-west of the Hlig-Hoffman Mountains scouted by Ritscher. They came on cargo ships, military transport ships, and submarines. The cargo ships coming from South Africa were protected by a host of killer-submarines and military ships. This explains the intense Nazi war efforts in the South Atlantic.

Any ship that even came close to the shipping routes from South Africa to Antarctica were destroyed by German U-boats and pocket raiders to protect the secret. After all the goods were brought, the VIPs and scientists started to show up with a compliment of ULTRA, a highly specialized Nazi SS team like our MJ-12. Neuschwabenland became the site of the base known as "New Berlin" or "Base 211", an underground research compound that dealt with advanced technologies.

As the surface fleet of Germany was chased away, the polar base was supplied throughout the war by submarine. Admiral Dönitz, in 1943, stated, "The German submarine fleet has even now established an earthly paradise, an impregnable fortress, for the Führer, in whatever part of the world." Dönitz also told a graduating class of naval cadets in Kiel in 1944: "The German Navy has still a great role to play in the future. The German Navy knows all hiding places for the Navy to take the Führer to, should the need arise. There he can prepare his last measures in complete quiet." Necessary items for the erection of the bases were continuously transported on submarines. German submarine commanders were highly experienced in the Arctic waters due to the need of delivery of material and people to Germany's northern Arctic bases and civilian research stations. In fact at least 20 well-documented operations have taken place along the Arctic until 1945 by means of these submarines. Some of these operations, especially the later ones, had to be carried out under extreme conditions and with the permanent threat of contact with the enemy. Besides, on their way to the South Pole, researchers discovered somewhat like a straight deep submarine trench that allowed safe transit for most of the way. Evidence for this convoy system of U-boats have come to life over the years. On April 4, 1944 at 4:40 a.m. the German submarine U-859 left Germany on a mysterious mission carrying 67 men and 33 tons of mercury sealed in glass bottles in watertight tin crates. The sub was sunk by a British submarine and most of the crew died. One survivor on his death bed about 30 years later told about the expensive cargo and some divers checked out his story and found the mercury (mercury is usable as a fuel source for certain forms of aerospace propulsion). Unknown to most, there are more than 100 submarines of the German fleet still missing even today. Among these are many of the highly technological XXII class equipped with the "Walterschnorchel', a special designed and coated schnorkel enabling submarines in combination with their newly developed electric engines to stay submerged for many thousands of miles. Trips to the base without detection become pretty possible with this technology.

Along with material the convoys also brought people. The Germans and other European nations required very meticulous registration records of everybody, including their relatives, employment, addresses, children, etc. At the end of the war the Allies, cross-checking these records, and taking into account casualties and deaths, determined that there were at least 250,000 persons unaccounted for. Many of these were spirited away to Antarctica. Pure Aryan Nazis have been continuing their research of antigravity propulsion, as well as mind control techniques and biogenetics in New Berlin ever since, utilizing slave labor in order to expand their underground empire. Hard core fascists who still believe that Adolph Hitler was a god continue to advance the dark technology which began in the underground bases and concentration camps of World War II Germany.

In the spring of 1945, when the fall of the Third Reich had become inevitable, a last convoy of submarine left a port on the Baltic Sea for Antarctica. Among this last convoy there were the provision boats U-530 (Captain Otte Wehrmut) and U-977 (Captain Heinz Schäffer). They took with them members of the antigravity-disk research and ULTRA development teams, and the last of the most vital disc components (much of this technology and hardware had already been transported to the base during the course of the war). This included the notes and drawings for the latest saucer and aerial disk designs, and designs for gigantic underground complexes and living accommodations based on the remarkable underground factories of Nordhausen in the Harz Mountains. As well, they shipped 540 barrels of cigarettes and unusually large stocks of food. The last visual contact with U-977 was on April 30th at Kristiansund, were Schäffer's crew did not reveal anything about the submarine's destination or load. At this Norwegian port the subs took on a very special cargo. On April 29, Hitler left Tempelhof Airfield in an Arado 234. Flight Captain Peter Baumgart took Adolf Hitler, his wife Eva Braun, as well as a few loyal friends by plane from Tempelhof Airport to Tondern in Denmark (still German controlled). From Tondern, they took another plane to Kristiansund in Norway (also German controlled). From there they joined the submarine convoy.

The two vessels vanished then for nearly 4 months, before the crews delivered completely empty vessels to Argentinean officials. After unloading in Neuschwabland, those of the crews who did not wish to surrender then spend the rest of their lives in the underground base. The U-530 on July 10 and the U-977 on August 17, more than two months after the end of the War, put in at Mar del Plata, Argentina, and their crews were captured. It seems as if they were either counting on the formerly German-friendly Argentineans to allow them access, or it could have been that they intentionally allowed themselves to be discovered for misinformation purposes, i.e. -- "Yes... we are the last two renegade German subs. We've been trying to hold out but...oops, you caught us... the war's finally over!". When captured, the U-530 had a crew of 54 men (the normal sub crew was 18 men) and the Commander was 25 years old, the second officer was 22, and the crew was an average of 25 except for one man who was 32 years old. This was an unusually young crew and upon questioning it was learned that they all claimed that they had no relatives.

High US Navy officials immediately traveled down to Argentine and started severe interrogations of the crew. Schäffer repeatedly denied to have brought anyone or anything to anywhere. Although most of the crew were unwilling to tell what really happened, these interrogations may have delivered important information about the location of the base to the Allies. One source has claimed that the information the interrogators received involved the escape of Adolf Hitler, Martin Bormann, Eva Braun and a major segment of the Nazi leadership--not including those who were "sacrificed" to the Nuremberg trials after the war--to the South Polar base. These interrogations ultimately led to a military action against the entrenched Nazi forces in Antarctica under the command of US Navy Admiral Richard E. Byrd. Of note, when Schäffer was eventually set free, he immediately traveled back to Argentina to stay there for the rest of his life.

The Antarctica garrison was desperate following the war, and knew that a confrontation was imminent. Much effort was put into developing secret weapons projects to defend their new underground Empire, which was constructed with the "help" of a large number of expendable slave laborers transported from the concentration camps of Europe. Germany had developed self-sufficiency before the end of the war, and was manufacturing their own oil, produced "butter" from coal, invented powdered milk, developed freeze drying, learned to store flour indefinitely, and were growing their food in greenhouses on chemical "soil". These projects were also necessary for survival of the Germans, which Hitler called the "Last Battalion," at the Antarctic.

It took two years to organize, but the eventual attack came. The United States invaded Queen Maud Land in January 1947 to determine for sure whether or not there really was a Nazi secret base there. The Task Force consisted of three battle groups that left from Norfolk, VA, on Dec 2, 1946. They were led by Byrd's command ship, the ice-breaker Northwind, and consisted of the aircraft carrier Philippine Sea (reportably carrying atomic warheads), the floatplane catapult ships Pine Island and Currituck, the destroyers Brownsen and Henderson, the attack submarine Sennet, the support vessels Yankee and Merrick, and the tankers Canisted and Capacan. Embarked were six two-engined R4D transports, six Martin PBM flying boats, six other aircraft, six helicopters, and a force of 4,000 elite US Marines.

The expedition was called Operation Highjump, and its cover mission was that of mapping the entire Antarctic coastline and the need for testing "new material under the extreme Antarctic conditions." The force landed at the established US bases in the Ross Sea, then moved up the western Antarctic coast heading toward Neuschwabland and building up a bridgehead on January 27 somewhere west of it. Byrd lost many men and several aircraft to the Nazis the first day he tried to push further east. Confronted with super weapons that he had no answer for, the expedition, which had been planned to last for several months, was cut short after a few weeks. Byrd told a reporter later, " is necessary for the USA to take defensive actions against enemy air fighters which come from the polar regions...fighters that are able to fly from one pole to the other with incredible speed." Upon returning to the States, Admiral Byrd went into a rage before the President and Joint Chiefs of Staff and in an almost demanding tone, strongly "suggested" that Antarctica be turned into a thermonuclear test range. The United States withdrew from the Antarctic for almost a decade, and UFOs began to be seen around the world in increasing numbers.

The start of the Nazi moon race was the evaluation of the anti-gravity propulsion system of a nearly 100% functional flying saucer that went down in the summer 1936. This was combined with the existing propulsion experiments of German scientists based on Viktor Schauberger's ground-breaking anti-gravity experiments.

A very special section of the Reichsluftfahrtbehörde got the project under its control with the aim to build anti-gravital fighters and troop-carriers. The project's name was "Haunebu", though it was also known as the "Vril" project. The project had many setbacks in the first years due to the massive electro-magnetic disturbances and their interaction with conventional electric components. Although the propulsion could be handled and used principally, it seemed to be nearly impossible to "drive or fly" these prototypes in sharper angels than 90 degrees, thus not usable as fighters. Additionally, normal navigation systems using magnetic fields were completely useless and special magnetic-independent navigation instrumentation had to be designed, resulting in the celestial guidance systems "Meisterkompass" and "Peiltochterkompass".

The first operational models completed in the early '40s were the exoatmospheric rockets of the Miethe and Schriever types. The Miethe rocket craft was built in diameters of 15 and 50 meters while the Schriever Walter turbine-powered craft, designed as an interplanetary exploration vehicle, had a diameter of 60 meters, had 10 stories of crew compartments and stood 45 meters high. Of note, an Italian turbine engineer has claimed that the Schriever design was based on Italian blueprints, later passed to the Germans. This is unconfirmed. It was these rockets that sent the first Nazis to the moon.

First landing on the moon was at Mare Imbrium on August 23, 1942 at 11:26 MEZ, using a Miethe rocket. First man on the moon was Kapitänleutnant Werner Theisenberg of the Kriegsmarine. Actually, the Navy did most of the work on the moon shots, not the Luftwaffe. Landing took place without radio contact to the main control center at the Wilhelmshaven or the second control center located near Anzio, Italy. Ever since their first day of landing on the Moon, the Germans started boring and tunneling under the surface and by the end of the war there was a small Nazi research base on the Moon.


Meanwhile, better rockets were being built in Germany. And after 1944, newer free-energy tachyon drive rockets of the Haunebu-1 and -2 types were used to haul people, material and the first robots to the construction site on the Moon, proving more efficient than the Miethe and Schriever types they replaced. The workhorse of the German space effort, the Haunebu series left the prototype stage and was eventually brought up to 19-25 ships in three sizes. Haunebu-I was a small vessel while Haunebu-2 was a more sophisticated, larger one. Haunebu-3 was designed as a mothership and there existed only a single ship. Haunebu-1 class was larger than any WW II submarine, several hundred feet long and 30 feet high and 20 feet across the top. The Haunebu-2 was an electromagnetic drive, 300-meter long cylindrical rocket. The overall transport capacities were still very limited, due to the quite small diameter of the rockets. Additionally, the production of the rockets got more and more difficult as the Allies managed to cut off Germany's raw material supplies. The enormous pressure of the Allied drive forced the Germans to give up the big secret underground facilities in Eastern Germany. The entire rocket effort was moved to the Mittelwerke underground facilities near Nordhausen in the Harz Mountains. At the very end, everyone and everything that could be was sent to Antarctica for continued work. Despite the failure of the war effort on Earth, the German moon base was a complete success. When Russians and Americans secretly landed jointly on the Moon in the early fifties with their own saucers, they spent their first night there as guests of the Nazi underground base.

After the end of the war in May 1945, the Germans continued their space effort from their south polar colony. Just before relocating there, they launched their most ambitious project to date. The only produced craft of the Haunebu-3 type--the 74-meter diameter super rocket--was chosen for the most courageous mission of this whole century, the trip to Mars. The craft had the bigger "Andromeda" tachyon drive and was armed with four triple-gun turrets of large naval calibre. A volunteer suicide crew of Germans and Japanese was chosen, everybody knew that this was a one-way journey with no return. The intensity of the electro-magnetogravitic fields and the inferior quality of the metal alloys used then for the structural elements of the drive would cause the metal to fatigue and get very brittle only after a few months of work of the drive and a return trip to Earth was deemed unsafe. It was a large crew, numbering in the hundreds, because of the low level of automation and electronic controls inside the rocket. Most of the systems of the craft had to be manually operated like those on a U-boat of that time. Smaller Kohler converters were used to power the internal systems and life-support equipment on board. They were using advanced life support systems, developed initially for their larger Walter turbine and free-energy submarines, that were cruising the oceans without resurfacing.

The rocket blasted off from Germany in April 1945, just one month before the war ended. Because the structurally weakened tachyon drives were not working with full power and not all the time, the trip to Mars took almost eight months to accomplish. An initial short trust towards Mars used the strong gravitational field close to Earth and after that the craft was "coasting" for the next eight months in an elliptical orbit to Mars with its main drives turned off. (Later trips to Mars by the joint Soviet-American craft in 1952 and by the Vatican craft of the Marconi project from Argentina in 1956 reached Mars in only 2 to 3 days, because their drives were working during the whole flight, accelerating in the first half and decelerating in the second.) After a heavy, almost crashing landing in the middle of January 1946, the rocket slammed to a stop, damaging irreparably its drives, but saving the crew. The crash landing on Mars was not only due to the crippled tachyon drives of the craft, but also the smaller gravitational field of Mars generating less power for those tachyon drives. As well, the thinner atmosphere on Mars could not be used as effectively for air breaking as the Earth's atmosphere could. The radio message with the mixed news was received by the German underground space control center in Neuschwabenland and by their research base on the Moon.